Friday, July 17, 2009

You can find me in the tub, with the bubbles... hehehe

Few hours later, looking for a solution...
I want to paint today, but it is TOO hot outside.
I came up with the solution for the indoor-painting problem i've been pondering-



I set up my easle in the bathtub!!
Its perfect! I moved out of my last apartment with out ever having touched the guest bath-tub.
This time I'll put it to good use. Its got its on water source, impermeable suface, drain,m its bleach-able, can clean it in a jiffy for any hows guests, and can just leave everything in there and hang a shower curtain when clients visit!

awesome :)



PS- Boo on Miramonte apartments For attempting to charge me $1,000.00 to replace the entire carpet of my last place due to a tiny paint spill.
Yay on me for keeping my quote for a $50.00 patch :)

No comments: