Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Workshop!!!



I just signed the lease on my new studio and workshop in downtown Phoenix!!
It is a co-op of about 10-12 artists, but it is huge warehouse and we're each have a huge chunk of it.
I am hugely, HUGELY excited. Not having dedicated studio space has been a huge barrier to production; I dont want to make a mess at the home studio, cant get paint on most things, and having to tidy to some level of presentability every time time I have a client come over for a consult.

Now that I have dedicated, mess-making, paint-slinging, painting-stacking, hammer-cut-saw-dust-freindly workshop space, life will be much more beautiful.



MMMMMM Yummy, space...
(I have to get a "caution: men at work" sign.



border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5378510878692930594" />
My view from the loft...



What to do, what to do...
(No more bathtub paintngs! ;)

No comments: